Latest server deployment instructions

Simo Tappola simo.tappola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:05:25 UTC 2023

ma 18. syysk. 2023 klo 14.32 Alan DeKok (aland at deployingradius.com)
kirjoitti:

> On Sep 18, 2023, at 4:31 AM, Simo Tappola <simo.tappola at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was wondering where can I find the latest and greatest instructions on
> > how to take FreeRADIUS server into use?
>
>   To do... what?

To authenticate clients/supplicants, basically to get it up and running in
the way FreeRADIUS HowTos describes, with minimal changes to the
configuration. I suppose my actual question is/was are those instructions
still valid, even though they are/seem to be more than ten years old? Or
put in another way, what would be your recommendation for a definite, go-to
set of instructions to start with? Would it be that Deploying RADIUS site,
README, Wiki or something else? Ultimately, it is of course all of them,
but what about the very first steps?

Simo