Freeradius+pbkdf2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 27 17:01:54 UTC 2023

On Sep 27, 2023, at 12:54 PM, Andre Luis Forigato via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
>     My users' passwords are stored in ldap using pbkdf2 encryption, until Freeradius v2  all users were successfully authenticated, when migrating to the Freeradius 3.2.3 version users are unable to authenticate using pbkdf2 encryption.

  If only there was some kind of debug output which could be checked.  Oh well.

> What could have happened?

  When you upgrade to a new major version, things change.  Fixing issues requires looking at what's changed, and updating the configuration.

> Is there any way to resolve this problem?

  Yes.

  Read the documentation, including the email you received when you joined the list.  It isn't very useful to get sent documentation, and then to not read it.