How to copy all EAP Request Attributes to internal server?

남혁준 sawd1598 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:17:34 UTC 2024

thank you.

If you don't mind, could you give me an example of the "better way" you
mentioned other than the "copy_request_to_tunnel" option?

for example
a := a
b := b
c := c

I think you know of another method other than this cumbersome manual work.

2024년 4월 12일 (금) 오후 8:17, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>님이 작성: