Fiddling with EAP types...

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 10:35:54 UTC 2024

hi,

> But, there's some way to debug what the printer (try to) do server side?

you've kind-of seen all you'll see already - the client starts a
connection, EAP starts, server says heres a PEAP with cert, client
says no, I can't do that but I can do 'this' instead
where 'this' is actually the previously suggested method - because its
the printers way of saying it isnt happy with the servers cert. so it
can do PEAP but it cant do the PEAP offered due to the not happy with
the provided cert.  its a naff implementation.   as previously said,
install the servers CA/server certs onto the printer.

regards

alan