tunneled_reply vs outer.session-state

Jack Carter jack_carter94 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 20:23:22 UTC 2024

Hi Alan,

I have spent the last two days trying to work this out… I’m trying to provide you with all the information I can think to be relevant and clearly getting it wrong… sorry about that but it’s not on purpose.

Would you be able to share a link to the documentation I need as I have been reading through this: https://freeradius.org/documentation/freeradius-server/4.0~alpha1/raddb/mods-available/eap.html which contains a dead link to the sites-available/inner-tunnel (https://freeradius.org/sites-available/inner-tunnel.adoc) plus can now see that the documentation is for 4.0-alpha1 according to the URL. now looking on GitHub.

If I’m using the wrong test method are you able to assist with the correct one? If I run radtest from another instance (having set it up as a client) would that be a valid test?

Jack