warning message about suplicants

Marek Zarychta zarychtam at plan-b.pwste.edu.pl
Fri Feb 23 13:47:12 UTC 2024

W dniu 12.01.2024 o 02:13, Alan DeKok pisze:
> On Jan 11, 2024, at 7:25 PM, dextá<dexter7bbot at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I'm using version 3.2.3-1 with TLS 1.3 enabled (support for windows 11
>> 22h2) and the warning message below keeps appearing.
>    It's just a warning message.  It doesn't signify an error, or other failure case.
>
>> Is there anything to update or will it still be something for the future?
>    That message has been removed in commit 781c46dd9b.  It won't be in 3.2.4.
Hello,
I missed it, but I'll add to this thread.When should we expect version
3.2.4 to be released approximately ?
​

Is there any progress with session resumption / fast reauthentication
cache for Microsoft supplicant utilizing TLS 1.3 or still the same
choice: either session resumption or TLS 1.3 ?

Cheers

--

Marek Zarychta