warning message about suplicants

Marek Zarychta zarychtam at plan-b.pwste.edu.pl
Wed Feb 28 13:49:56 UTC 2024

W dniu 23.02.2024 o 14:59, Alan DeKok pisze:
> On Feb 23, 2024, at 8:47 AM, Marek Zarychta via Freeradius-Users<freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>  wrote:
>> Is there any progress with session resumption / fast reauthentication cache for Microsoft supplicant utilizing TLS 1.3 or still the same choice: either session resumption or TLS 1.3 ?
>    I believe that Microsoft has now updated their software to allow for session resumption with TLS 1.3.

FWIW, the issue seems to be solved. No more problems with fast
reauthentication from Microsoft supplicants  connecting over TLS 1.3 now.

In the meantime I upgraded OS from FreeBSD 13.2-STABLE to FreeBSD
14.0-STABLE, thus OpenSSL changed from 1.1.1 to 3.0.13. Perhaps OpenSSL
1.1.1 was the real culprit of brokensession resumption for Windows users ?

--
Marek Zarychta