FreeRADIUS EAP-TLS Auth. Issues

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 25 09:01:07 UTC 2024

On Jan 25, 2024, at 2:28 AM, Gerald Vogt via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> On 25.01.24 00:22, Gerald Vogt wrote:
>> On 24.01.24 21:56, Alan DeKok wrote:
>> You made it absolutely clear by now, it verbatim statements, that you don't want my contribution in any kind. Who am I to dare I might post something on this list to help someone else??
>
> So just to make this clear: you don't want my contributions.

  At this point I have to ask about mental health issues.

  No reasonable person would conclude that repeated requests for fixes means that I don't want contributions.  The fact that you only posted patches after being banned, shows that it takes extreme effort to get anything through to you.

  You were banned for insulting and inappropriate behavior.  Instead of learning (big surprise) you subscribed from another address to circumvent the ban and post again.  A post which contains further lies, insults, etc.

  That address has now been banned, too.  If you continue to work around the ban, we will just ban any message containing your name.