debug log

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 10 13:43:57 UTC 2024

On Jul 10, 2024, at 9:33 AM, Ryan McGuire <rmcguire at cgtmt.com> wrote:
> The link below is what I followed to setup my freeradius server

  The server does come with documentation.  While that particular page isn't bad, most third-party documentation is terrible, wrong, insecure, outdated, etc.

> https://docs.beamnetworks.dev/en/linux/networking/freeradius-install
>
> I believe I followed this all correctly, from here what would be my next step as far as sharing the debug logs and trying to authenticate with my mikrotik router?

  When you join the list, you get an email telling you how to post to the list.  i.e. what information we need, and how to get it.

  Again, all of this is extensively documented.

  http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help