debug log

Ryan McGuire rmcguire at cgtmt.com
Fri Jul 12 20:53:14 UTC 2024

>From here running NTRadPin Test,

https://draculaservers.com/tutorials/install-freeradius-daloradius-debian-9-mysql/

What does that actually do?

Here are my results:

(0) Received Access-Request Id 0 from 10.108.21.198:50766 to 10.108.15.25:1812 length 49
(0)   User-Name = "rmcguire"
(0)   CHAP-Password = 0xb1a04c4c233130aef7ab8045d0c2a09063
(0) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/default
(0)   authorize {
(0)     policy filter_username {
(0)       if (&User-Name) {
(0)       if (&User-Name)  -> TRUE
(0)       if (&User-Name)  {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@[^@]*@/ ) {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@[^@]*@/ )  -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(0)         if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/)<mailto:/@(.+)\.(.+)$/)>)  {
(0)         if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/)<mailto:/@(.+)\.(.+)$/)>)   -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@\./<mailto:/@\./>)  {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@\./<mailto:/@\./>)   -> FALSE
(0)       } # if (&User-Name)  = notfound
(0)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(0)     [preprocess] = ok
(0) chap:   &control:Auth-Type := CHAP
(0)     [chap] = ok
(0)     [mschap] = noop
(0)     [digest] = noop
(0) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(0) suffix: No '@' in User-Name = "rmcguire", looking up realm NULL
(0) suffix: No such realm "NULL"
(0)     [suffix] = noop
(0) eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
(0)     [eap] = noop
(0)     [files] = noop
(0) sql: EXPAND %{User-Name}
(0) sql:    --> rmcguire
(0) sql: SQL-User-Name set to 'rmcguire'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserved connection (1)
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY id
(0) sql:    --> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username = 'rmcguire' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username = 'rmcguire' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: User found in radcheck table
(0) sql: Conditional check items matched, merging assignment check items
(0) sql:   Cleartext-Password := "password123"
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radreply WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY id
(0) sql:    --> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radreply WHERE username = 'rmcguire' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radreply WHERE username = 'rmcguire' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT groupname FROM radusergroup WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY priority
(0) sql:    --> SELECT groupname FROM radusergroup WHERE username = 'rmcguire' ORDER BY priority
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT groupname FROM radusergroup WHERE username = 'rmcguire' ORDER BY priority
(0) sql: User found in the group table
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT id, groupname, attribute, Value, op FROM radgroupcheck WHERE groupname = '%{SQL-Group}' ORDER BY id
(0) sql:    --> SELECT id, groupname, attribute, Value, op FROM radgroupcheck WHERE groupname = 'admin' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT id, groupname, attribute, Value, op FROM radgroupcheck WHERE groupname = 'admin' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Group "admin": Conditional check items matched
(0) sql: Group "admin": Merging assignment check items
(0) sql:   Auth-Type := Accept
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT id, groupname, attribute, value, op FROM radgroupreply WHERE groupname = '%{SQL-Group}' ORDER BY id
(0) sql:    --> SELECT id, groupname, attribute, value, op FROM radgroupreply WHERE groupname = 'admin' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT id, groupname, attribute, value, op FROM radgroupreply WHERE groupname = 'admin' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Group "admin": Merging reply items
(0) sql:   Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802
(0) sql:   Tunnel-Type = VLAN
(0) sql:   Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = "88"
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (1)
Need more connections to reach 10 spares
rlm_sql (sql): Opening additional connection (6), 1 of 26 pending slots used
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server
WARNING: MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
rlm_sql_mysql: Connected to database 'radius' on Localhost via UNIX socket, server version 5.5.5-10.6.18-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1, protocol version 10
(0)     [sql] = ok
(0)     [expiration] = noop
(0)     [logintime] = noop
(0) pap: WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
(0)     [pap] = noop
(0)   } # authorize = ok
(0) Found Auth-Type = Accept
(0) Auth-Type = Accept, accepting the user
(0) # Executing section post-auth from file /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/default
(0)   post-auth {
(0)     if (session-state:User-Name && reply:User-Name && request:User-Name && (reply:User-Name == request:User-Name)) {
(0)     if (session-state:User-Name && reply:User-Name && request:User-Name && (reply:User-Name == request:User-Name))  -> FALSE
(0)     update {
(0)       No attributes updated for RHS &session-state:
(0)     } # update = noop
(0) sql: EXPAND .query
(0) sql:    --> .query
(0) sql: Using query template 'query'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserved connection (2)
(0) sql: EXPAND %{User-Name}
(0) sql:    --> rmcguire
(0) sql: SQL-User-Name set to 'rmcguire'
(0) sql: EXPAND INSERT INTO radpostauth (username, pass, reply, authdate ) VALUES ( '%{SQL-User-Name}', '%{%{User-Password}:-%{Chap-Password}}', '%{reply:Packet-Type}', '%S.%M' )
(0) sql:    --> INSERT INTO radpostauth (username, pass, reply, authdate ) VALUES ( 'rmcguire', '0xb1a04c4c233130aef7ab8045d0c2a09063', 'Access-Accept', '2024-07-12 20:48:57.445087' )
(0) sql: Executing query: INSERT INTO radpostauth (username, pass, reply, authdate ) VALUES ( 'rmcguire', '0xb1a04c4c233130aef7ab8045d0c2a09063', 'Access-Accept', '2024-07-12 20:48:57.445087' )
(0) sql: SQL query returned: success
(0) sql: 1 record(s) updated
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (2)
(0)     [sql] = ok
(0)     [exec] = noop
(0)     policy remove_reply_message_if_eap {
(0)       if (&reply:EAP-Message && &reply:Reply-Message) {
(0)       if (&reply:EAP-Message && &reply:Reply-Message)  -> FALSE
(0)       else {
(0)         [noop] = noop
(0)       } # else = noop
(0)     } # policy remove_reply_message_if_eap = noop
(0)     if (EAP-Key-Name && &reply:EAP-Session-Id) {
(0)     if (EAP-Key-Name && &reply:EAP-Session-Id)  -> FALSE
(0)   } # post-auth = ok
(0) Sent Access-Accept Id 0 from 10.108.15.25:1812 to 10.108.21.198:50766 length 36
(0)   Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802
(0)   Tunnel-Type = VLAN
(0)   Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = "88"
(0) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(0) Cleaning up request packet ID 0 with timestamp +57 due to cleanup_delay was reached
Ready to process requests

Ryan McGuire | Systems Administrator
Century Gaming Technologies - Billings
PO Box 21138 Billings, MT 59101
C: 406-860-1299
E: rmcguire at cgtmt.com
W: www.cgtmt.com
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not copy, use, disclose or distribute the e-mail message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by telephone and then promptly delete it.