Issue with home server proxy after upgrading from 3.2.3 to 3.2.5

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jul 14 23:28:08 UTC 2024

  One more question... is the 3.2.3 and 3.2.5 on the same system?  Or are they on different systems?

  Other tests we've done indicate that the issue is related to a newer version of OpenSSL.  i.e. OpenSSL 3.? fails, and OpenSSL <3.? works.

  So which OpenSSL version(s) are being used?  You can do this on both systems:

radiusd -vvx | grep -iw ssl

  And then see what it prints.  On my system, I get

Sun Jul 14 19:27:20 2024 : Debug:   ssl                      : 3.3.0a dev