free radius EAP authentication

Ryan McGuire rmcguire at cgtmt.com
Wed Jul 17 20:52:54 UTC 2024

Can I have someone tell me what are the fields which need to be changed in the ca.cnf and server.cnf files, page states "some fields(highlighted in bold) should be edited....." But I cannot see what fields are highlighted in bold?

https://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/certificates.html

thank you

Ryan McGuire | Systems Administrator
Century Gaming Technologies - Billings
PO Box 21138 Billings, MT 59101
C: 406-860-1299
E: rmcguire at cgtmt.com
W: www.cgtmt.com
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not copy, use, disclose or distribute the e-mail message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by telephone and then promptly delete it.