Freeradius sql module usage

Ľudovít Mikula ludovit.mikula at mikori.sk
Tue Jul 23 17:46:50 UTC 2024

Are you able to use environment variables like this?:

         server = $ENV{DB_HOST}
         port = $ENV{DB_PORT}
         login = $ENV{DB_USER}
         password = $ENV{DB_PASSWORD}

	radius_db = $ENV{DB_DATABASE}

This is how we configure it in our cluster.

If you run it directly on the machine, it does not provide any added
security, but your requirement would be met.
I know it just moves the need to encrypt the data to the OS, but there
are probably more ways how to do it.

Ludo