LDAP AD and SAMCompatibleName

Andrei Katsuk steep8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:43:06 UTC 2024

> Could you get people to use "username at REAL" syntax instead of "REALM\username" ?
> There's code in Radius land to deal with username at something"

Could you point me out to a reference or modules where it happens (Is
"something"  something different from "company.com")?

> Alternatively if all your users are going to be in the same "REALM\" you could
> add a local ulang snippet to test for your expected "REALM\", strip it off and
> then test the "username" via sAMAccountName

Suppose we have several REALMs as rlm_ldap supports several ldap servers.
Should I write ulang snippet for each REALM separately or maybe there
is some kind of construct to handle them as a list ?

Thanks,
Andrei