Null SQL user

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 21 00:48:44 CEST 2006

There already is a DEFAULT profile that is checked for every user
regardless of what groups they may or not may be in.  It would be
easiest (and make the most sense, IMO) to just wrap everything before
the profile check section (line 1018 in the CVS HEAD rlm_sql.c) in an
"if (request->username != NULL)" block...  That way none of the
radcheck/radreply and group checks for the normal username are done,
it just skips straight to checking the default profile (or user
profile if the attribute exists).

--Mike