Is there any chance to get updated python module upstream?

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sun Mar 4 17:47:39 CET 2007

Paul P Komkoff Jr wrote:

> Replying to Peter Nixon:
>
> > I have started doing some tests with the python module. Please send me
> > your patches. If they work, I would be happy to commit them to cvs...
>
> I am sitting for more than a year in production with this patch
> applied.
>
> Basically, it's a complete rewrite, using latest python C api docs.

The problem of a complete rewrite is that's difficult to know what
has changed. I think the set of 10 patches posted last year is a
lot better than one huge patch.

It starts from here in the mailing list archive:
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2006-January/009416.html

--
Nicolas Baradakis