It's not a real language, honest

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Mon May 28 16:13:39 CEST 2007

>   That's much of the functionality of the "realms" module.  Not all, but
> most of it.

Never used realms, always a hints file and proxy-to-realm.
Seemed a bit weird to me, though i'm sure they helped the the non regexp
literate people :)
>   As I said, I have to do performance checks to see how much different
> this is over using the "realms" module, but I don't expect it to be that
> bad.

If there any reason to still call the pre process module ?
Does it still add Client-IP-Address as the documentation suggests ?

*sigh*

vqp.c: In function 'vqp_decode':
vqp.c:491: error: 'PW_VQP_PACKET_TYPE' undeclared (first use in this
function)
vqp.c:491: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
vqp.c:491: error: for each function it appears in.)
vqp.c:502: error: 'PW_VQP_ERROR_CODE' undeclared (first use in this
function)
vqp.c:513: error: 'PW_VQP_SEQUENCE_NUMBER' undeclared (first use in this
function)
vqp.c: In function 'vqp_encode':
vqp.c:611: error: 'PW_VQP_PACKET_TYPE' undeclared (first use in this
function)
vqp.c:626: error: 'PW_VQP_ERROR_CODE' undeclared (first use in this
function)