latest GIT doesnt run..

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 20:55:40 CET 2011

hi,

hmmm. latest GIT doesnt get far when running....it just appears to lock/freeze
up after initiaing the SQL module and importing the list of clients
- this is with postgreSQL .

last line of output with radiusd -X is just

rlm_sql (postgresdb): Released connection (9)

postgresdb is our name for the SQL instance

noted that there had been some process.c changes - this
could cause this behaviour?

...what would the server be doing after this?  I disabled the buffered-sql
virtual server - but then it froze the same when instantiating the sql module
in one of the other virtual servers instead....so something not quite right
in the 'i'm done!' part of the module ?

alan