Post-Auth-Type REJECT "broken" in 3.1.x

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 15:38:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

> > The easiest fix is to change the default config to be "Reject"
> > rather than "REJECT", but that will seemingly unnecessarily break
> > configs when people upgrade from 3.0 so I'm not sure that's the
> > best solution.

IIRC upgrading from 3.0.x to 3.1.x wont work with 3.0.x configs anyway due to
several symantec changes with variable/option names anyway.

(which is one reason I advise people to use 3.1.x rather than 3.0.x when moving from
2.x anyway - as they'll be ready for 3.2.x release....whereas if you've migrated
config to 3.0.x you'll have to migrate again for 3.2.x  ;-)

alan