RES: Limiting the number of connections

Jose Divino de Lima jdlima at prolan.com.br
Wed Aug 3 19:28:28 CEST 2005

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your explanation.
We´ve a shell script that do exactly what you sad.

I´m trying to look for another way to do this.
We´ve here a VoIP network and we need to restrict "N" connections to some groups.

When i using a shell script it´s run properly, but it´s not fast.
I thought that it can be did via mySQL in authorize_check query.

It´s my scenario.

Tks,

Lima