Hotspot snmp problem

Robin robin at coptalk.com
Tue Aug 16 23:51:48 CEST 2005

Hi,,,

Once again, I apologize for my lack of understanding. I have been trying to
read all debug messages and start radiusd with -X however the only files
which get populated are ones created in the radacct directory.  The detail
files appear to be fine with start, alive and stop packets being listed,
but radius.log and radwtmp and radutmp are empty.  Is it possible, I
inadvertently set everything to log to the db only?

Sorry for testing your patience...  I think once I get up this curve a bit,
I should not have to ask these bad questions.

Thank you,

Robin