AVPair question

Guy Davies Guy.Davies at telindus.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 18:00:43 CEST 2005

You should not edit the main dictionary file.  You should create this as
a separate file (called dictionary.colubris) with all the other
dictionary.foo files (normally in /usr/local/share/freeradius/).  Then
look in the file called dictionary in the same directory and make sure
(as it says in the comments at the top of the file you've sent) to put
the line

$INCLUDE dictionary.colubris

NOTE: There is already a dictionary.colubris file in my installation of
FreeRADIUS 1.0.4.  However, it doesn't have the second attribute.  If
you also have that file, you could simply edit it and insert the second
line beginning with "ATTRIBUTE".

Once you've done all that, you'll need to restart the server to get it
to reread the config files.

Guy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.