accounting and LOCAL realm (freeradius dont send Accounting-Response)

Victor kha0s at ukr.net
Tue Jun 21 11:11:54 CEST 2005

Hi!

Im using FreeRadius (1.0.2, 1.0.3) for proxying only. My proxy.conf:
realm LOCAL {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}

realm NULL {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = 192.168.1.1:1812
        accthost        = 192.168.1.1:1813
        secret          = key1
}

realm provider.com {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = 10.1.1.1:1645
        accthost        = 10.1.1.1:1646
        secret          = key2
        nostrip
}

I need some users, who called "555555" (any names or realms) authenticate
and accounting local via start/alive/stop scripts. Authentication work perfectly:
Im added to users:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Accept, Called-Station-Id == "555555",
        Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL
        Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/bin/555555-auth.pl"

But accounting with similar config dont work. My acct_users:

DEFAULT Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL, Called-Station-Id == "555555"
        Exec-Program = /usr/local/bin/555555-acct.pl

I see in logs WARNING: Cancelling proxy to Realm
LOCAL, as the realm is local. But freeradius DONT send Accounting-Response
to NAS and NAS continue re-sending accounting packets.

In logs its look like:

rlm_detail: Freeradius-Proxied-To set to 255.255.255.255
  modcall[accounting]: module "reply_log" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group accounting returns ok for request 0
 WARNING: Cancelling proxy to Realm LOCAL, as the realm is local.
Finished request 0
Going to the next request

/kha0s