Freeradius+mysql error

Rupak rupak at sns.com.np
Tue May 31 22:44:44 CEST 2005

Well I have installed the following things of my sql.The things are the
following.
rpm -q mysql--it is installed
rpm -q mysql-server--it is installed
rpm -q mysql-devel---it is installed.
These packages were installed from redhat9.But when I start the service
Service mysqld start/status   it says "mysqld dead but subsys locked.what
may be the problem?.

Try installing the Mysql rpm separately and then check wether ur MySQL
is running correctly or not.
Try this tweak,hope it will clear the mess.

:

--
Kamran Bukhari

-