default ip pools

Ezequiel O. Block ezequielb at pilar-ciudad.com.ar
Tue Sep 20 21:24:15 CEST 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to set up default ip pools and it is not working, if i set
"Pool-Name :=" to any of the pools defined on radiusd.conf then it does
work, but if i set Pool-Name := DEFAULT then the server doesn't send
Framed-Ip-Address as expected. I did some searches on this list and
found some posts where the "default" feature were not available on
earlier versions of FreeRadius. I'm working in freeradius-1.0.5 compiled
from sources, does this version have this feature?

Any clue?

These lines are from radiusd.conf ...

ippool tasa1 {
                 range-start = a.b.c.30