Exec-Program-Wait multiple reply items

Dusty Doris freeradius at mail.doris.cc
Mon Jan 9 15:51:23 CET 2006

> Hello,
>
> I have recently migrated to freeradius (latest stable on debian
> sarge - 1.0.2-4) and faced with the following problem:
>
> I use Exec-Program-Wait attribute as a reply item in users file.
> It returns 3 attributes: NAS-Identifier, Framed-IP-Address and
> Framed-Route. These attributes are printed on stdout with
> trailing "\n". However they are not returned to the NAS as are
> not comma separated. Is there any known workaround for this
> problem? Thanks in advance.

There was a thread about this in the end of December.  I believe you have
to return the attributes comma seperated, like in the users file.

Instead of something like

printf "Some-Attribute = Somevalue\nAnother-Attribute = Anothervalue\n"

It should be

printf "Some-Attribute = Somevalue, Another-Attribute = Anothervalue\n"

If that doesn't work, please show your debug (radius -X).