Using mschap authentication without EAP

Giuseppina Venezia giusy.venezia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:47:13 CEST 2006

Sorry but my english is not so good, we need to implement a web-based login
(Chillispot + Apache) connected to FreeRadius. FreeRadius needs to read
informations on users using OpenLDAP.
We need an exclusively web-based authentication for clients, avoiding the
installation of external programs to check access like Xsupplicant. The
implementation works fine with a MySQL Database, but the question is if is
possible realize the same implementation using OpenLDAP instead of MySQL
keeping for clients the same web-based login criterions.
Thanks for your attention