sql_set_user escaped user " HELP"

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:15:53 CEST 2006

Hi Users

         I have been using FreeRadius-1.1.2 with Mysql database  For
accounting purpose only  with combination of Sip-Express-Router

So, here what's my problem is some accounting details are very fair but some
are getting very rough data :- that means when call starts it logs like 4 to
5 records with starting time and when call stops it again logs in 5 to 6
records with acct stop time .

               For this reason "just for one call it is almost writing up to
10 Records and my database Engine is becoming very slow"

So , how can I set the FreeRadius server so that it logs for one call only
one record?.

 Below are some points i noticed

 "jack" calls "Billy"

here radius server is setting records as
sql_set_user escaped user---> jack

when account starts and writing to database

when acct stops

sql_set_user escaped user-----> jack      " here in this style i am getting
only one record for one call"

sql_set_user escaped user------>Billy   " if its like this when act stops
iam almost gettings 10 records for one call"

SO, HOW I CAN SET THE SQL.CONF SO THAT , THE FREERADIUS SERVER BY DEFAULT IT
HAS TO TAKE ONLY CALLED PERSON AS "sql_set_user escaped user "

               Please Help me Guys.

                                                         Thank You.

Regards,
Ravi.