Freeradius Simultaneous use and credit time

rom.diot at free.fr rom.diot at free.fr
Wed Jun 7 15:07:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm installing an hotspot solution with chillispot + freeradius + openldap.
I try to find a way, to limit simultaneous connection on my hotspot so a user
can only login once on the same time. Does someone have try and implement this
options on his configuration ?
Secondly, i want my user can only use the hotspot for 4h, after this time they
must re-authentificate.

Actually i have configure my freeradius for local authentification by "users"
file's with Simultaneous-use :=1 but the user can login more than only one
time.
Is there other configuration to do ?

My users file

rom Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "password", Simulaneous-Use :=1

Thx for your answer

Best regards Wink

ps: sorry for my english , it's not my natural i'm french