Discarding new request - Due to live requests

Andrew Grimmett agrimmett at lssi.net
Sat May 13 14:40:37 CEST 2006

Sat May 13 07:14:53 2006 : Error: Discarding new request from client
remotehost:1
027 - ID: 17 due to live request 112

I received the above error this  morning, after the event no additional
requests were processed or events logged through radius. I stop and
started the  radius server and requests started working again. I checked
the mail-archive and found a couple of references to this, backend not
responding and cpu load. I checked the backend (ldap) and seen that it
was processing requests ok from other devices.  Any ideas of were the
problem occurred or where I can find more info on this error?

Thanks for your help,
Andrew