RAdius with peap/ms-chapv2

Jordi Soriano Terol jorsote at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 08:54:41 CEST 2006

Hi!

I'm configuring freeradius to work with a wireless network with
peap/ms-chapv2. Attached you can see the configuration files i changed. I
changed the listen ports with the correct ones to listen correctly the cisco
access point.

My problem is that when the server is running, it seems that receives
nothing from the access point, and server produces no output. I dunno if
it's radius misconfiguration, or some problem in the switch that connects ap
with radius server.

I've analyzed the traffic in the server with ethereal and the only
interesting traffic is several DHCP discover entries.

Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot