windows 2003 AD authentication with freeradius (for 802.1X)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Nov 21 16:52:08 CET 2006

Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu wrote:

> The proxy.conf configuration(without it i got realm not found),

  I'm not sure why that's necessary.  I don't think it is necessary, in
fact.

> your
> document is also missing the tls section of eap.conf.

  Which is covered in the EAP-TLS howto, pointed to from the main
freeradius.org web page.

> as i said, i didn't found a document that i could follow and immediately
> gave results.
> There where always some smaller(but crucial) parts that where missing
> for me.

  Well, yes.  There is no one document saying how to configure the
server for your local system.  You have to look for the documents that
describe the pieces you need, and follow those instructions.