1.1.3 on Solaris 10 (sparc)

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Thu Sep 7 11:59:01 CEST 2006

Peter Nixon wrote:

> Thanks for doing this, however there is already a Solaris section on
> the "Build" page of the wiki at:

My Bad!

> http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/Build#Building_on_Solaris_10
>
> I think the info you have added should probably be rolled into that page
> rather than starting a new one.

The method described on the Build#Building_on_Solaris_10 page is a
different method altogether, not that either way is wrong of course.

When I have time, I'll familiarise myself with the approach of the
exisiting method and attempt to merge the information without confusing
either method.

At present mine is an 'alternative', and I'm biased to state that it's
the easiest method, of course.

I've linked it as an alternative into the original document, hopefully
it can still be of some help.

Cheers

Rob

--
Rob Shepherd | Computer and Network Engineer | Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ
rob at techniumcast.com | 01248 675024 | 07776 210516