radippool table for Oracle

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Wed Sep 13 00:01:48 CEST 2006

On Tue 12 Sep 2006 21:45, Guilherme Franco wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there anyone that managed to create a working "radippool" table for
> Oracle?
>
> I'm using the last CVS version of freeradius and there's a
> schema_sqlippool_pgsql.sql but it's only for PostGreSQL:
>
> CREATE TABLE radippool (
>     id serial NOT NULL,
>     pool_name text NOT NULL,
>     ip_address inet,
>     nas_ip_address text NOT NULL,
>     nas_port integer NOT NULL,
>     calling_station_id text DEFAULT ''::text NOT NULL,
>     expiry_time timestamp(0) without time zone NOT NULL,
>     username text DEFAULT ''::text
> );
>
> CREATE INDEX radippool_poolname_ipaadr ON radippool USING btree
> (pool_name, ip_address);
> CREATE INDEX radippool_poolname_expire ON radippool USING btree
> (pool_name, expiry_time);
> CREATE INDEX radippool_nasipaddr_port ON radippool USING btree
> (nas_ip_address, nas_port);
> CREATE INDEX radippool_nasipaddr_calling ON radippool USING btree
> (nas_ip_address, calling_station_id);
>
> -- NOTE: don't forget to vaccum a DB regulary

>-----
>
> What can I change to make it Oracle compatible?

Try to create the table and then fix the bits that give a syntax error. Your
DBA should be able to help you with this.

Then do the same thing for the queries.

Once you have a working schema and queries send them to the list so that we
can add them to cvs.

There was a report to the list that it works with MySQL after a bit of playing
so it should be easy to make it work with Oracle (Which is much closer to
Postgresql than MySQL is)

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon