radippool table for Oracle

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:45:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

Is there anyone that managed to create a working "radippool" table for Oracle?

I'm using the last CVS version of freeradius and there's a
schema_sqlippool_pgsql.sql but it's only for PostGreSQL:

CREATE TABLE radippool (
    id serial NOT NULL,
    pool_name text NOT NULL,
    ip_address inet,
    nas_ip_address text NOT NULL,
    nas_port integer NOT NULL,
    calling_station_id text DEFAULT ''::text NOT NULL,
    expiry_time timestamp(0) without time zone NOT NULL,
    username text DEFAULT ''::text
);

CREATE INDEX radippool_poolname_ipaadr ON radippool USING btree
(pool_name, ip_address);
CREATE INDEX radippool_poolname_expire ON radippool USING btree
(pool_name, expiry_time);
CREATE INDEX radippool_nasipaddr_port ON radippool USING btree
(nas_ip_address, nas_port);
CREATE INDEX radippool_nasipaddr_calling ON radippool USING btree
(nas_ip_address, calling_station_id);

-- NOTE: don't forget to vaccum a DB regulary

What can I change to make it Oracle compatible?

Please, anybody can help me?

Thanks very much!