mysql radacct table no query

Collen Blijenberg collen at mail.hermanjordan.nl
Fri Sep 29 17:07:20 CEST 2006

Hmm, i was testing the mysql backend with freeradius 1.1.3.
looks good at first glance,  but i bumped into something essential (for
us that is).

We like to link MAC addresses with the user account's.

what did i do:
I added a user in table radcheck. worked!

next step, added same user in table: radacct.

username:gebruiker
CalledStationId: 00166f980e79

did not work!

I change the MAC address to a wrong one, and i still get in.??
also in debug (radiusd -X) no radacct query is done?, so no attribute
checkings are done !!??

So my question is, how can i make the attributes work with the mysql
backend..
are we missing some mysql queries in the sql.conf ??

(btw, this all did worked with the 'users' file from freeradius)

Cheers

Collen