returning VSA from exec-prog-wait

Murray Hooper m-hooper at rogers.com
Wed Apr 11 13:09:50 CEST 2007

After running the server in debugging mode as suggested I did see everything
that I expected FreeRadius to be doing and that is why I originally wrote
the inquiry.  This unfortunately was not triggering the NAS to respond as
recognizing the variable.  The expected line from exec-prog-wait ended up
being echo 'vsa106 vsa106=string' that was needed in the script being called
from exec-prog-wait.  Unfortunately, I must have missed this in the examples
and FAQ's.

Again thanks for the help
murray