Example listed in huntgroup file does not work

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 13:55:51 CET 2007

Hi,

> I should say that I do not want to use an external solution.  Creating a
> huntgroup for each NAS with the exact same user list does work, but then
> if I have to change a user I would then have to modify what could be
> over 100 groups.

i think, therein, lies your problem - you havent looked at the whole
logical design - and are fixated on the singular huntgroups file.

if you want to control users, in groups, with huntgroups etc then
you should be using the huntgroup file to define NAS in groups, and
then another config file eg users to tie users to those huntgroups.

alan