SQL IP Pool maximum timeout.

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Tue Jul 10 01:41:23 CEST 2007

Hugh Messenger wrote:
> On Behalf Of Dave said:
>
>> Yes accounting is working well from the NAS
>>

> Are you sure the NAS is sending 'interim update' accounting packets, not
> just start/stop?

My NAS is currently NOT sending interm updates, but there is an option
to use that, just wasn't sure what it did, or how it would apply to me,
but it makes sense, that it  "extends" the lease time, do all NAS's send
interim updates? on the DSL side of my operation I don't see any interim
updates until the user logs off (or lost carrier) (this is a proxied
operation to me) I don't have control of that NAS, only my wireless NAS