disconnect users from radius

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 1 07:13:26 CET 2007

Dear

                   I got ans what to do with cisco router if u want to start PoD  packet of disconnect basicaly it is IOS security feature so defult stop of disable so u have to start it with

#aaa pod server   command

more document on this site : http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122t/122t8/ft_pod1.htm

Satish Patel

tnt at kalik.co.yu wrote: To kick a user of the Cisco router use:

clear intreface virtual-access number

You can see which number with:

show users

As far as I know Dialup Admin doesn't work with MSSQL, only MySQL and
PostgreSQL.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP
http://www.kalik.co.yu