Mikrotik and PPPoE queue prioirties

Matthew Neumark matt at velociter.net
Sat Nov 17 00:56:29 CET 2007

Ivan,

I wish that was a option, but the problem is all my customers already have
ip addresses assigned to them. The ip addresses aren't done by the packet
they order it was done based upon when they signed up. Is there a way to do
a dynamic priority based on per user basis? Like a group setting or address
list group?

Thank You,
Matt