SOLVED - Re: xp sp3 and freeradius 2.0.5

Oxiel Contreras oxielc at yahoo.it
Mon Aug 11 15:10:33 CEST 2008

Hello.

Thanks to all for your accurate replies, Lech was right, the problem with 4500
is the handshake (dis)function, it works like a charm!!, so does cisco gear
too!!, both with the same setup at FR 2.0.5 and with all clients, XP SP2/SP3,
Vista, Win2KX.

BUT, 5500 is not working, the characteristics of this switch are:

5500G-EI - 3CR17254-91
os 3.02.04s168
bootrom v 4.0.3

This firmware versión is the latest available as today, and doesn't have the
option to disable handshake, so it doesn't work at all, for any soul out
there trying to make this switch work, help me out to ask 3COM to correct
their software and allow to disable handshake as 4500's do..

Best regards, to all of you, this software and this list rocks!!!

Oxiel