EAP session matching the State variable.

Norbert Wegener norbert.wegener at siemens.com
Fri Feb 8 16:31:56 CET 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Norbert Wegener wrote:
>
>> The complete log is  at http:// www.wegener-net.de/freeradius/  (url
>> destroyed)
>> In line 116518 a client gets a reject, in 119715 the same client an accept.

>   	State = 0x0000000000030d000000000000000000
>
>   It's a 64-bit machine... I'll be damned if I can figure out why the
> State attribute is (almost) all zeros.
I have no access to that machine and didn't expect processor information
to be relevant:
That is, what I got as information about the processor:

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 2
model name      : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.40GHz
stepping        : 9
cpu MHz         : 2405.622
cache size      : 128 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe up
cid xtpr

bogomips        : 4815.15