eap/tls freeradius openssl

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 21:01:22 CET 2009

Brian Ertel wrote:
> Ok, I think I've installed everything correctly (according to the faq) but obviously not.  starting radius in debug I still get:

Perhaps you built and installed things correctly, it's hard to tell, but
you might have more than one version installed and you might be running
the old bogus one. How can I tell?
> including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
None of our rpm's ever install in /usr/local. A quick test of the rpm's
by listing the installed files would show that (e.g. rpm -ql
freeradius), How to figure out what files are contained in the rpms is
in the FAQ BTW.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>