Huawei WiMax ASN-GW & FreeRadius as AAA

Paul Carter-Brown paul.carter-brown at smilecoms.com
Fri Jun 26 11:47:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am looking to utilise FreeRadius as the AAA infrastructure behind a
Huawei WASN-Gateway on a bleeding edge WiMax network we have implemented
for low cost VOIP in Africa. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has
experience with Freeradius on WiMax and would be able to help us achieve
this on a paid-for basis? Work would be remote via VPN into our
infrastructure, or you could join us in Uganda!

Let me know if anyone could help with this, or even just point me in the
right direction. Unfortunately we don't have capacity in our current
team to do this and are looking for someone to jumpstart the effort.

Thanks so much
Paul
CIO Smile Communications
www.smilecoms.com