No accounting Freeradius + EAP/PEAP/TLS

Leonardo Mártyres leonardomartyres at live.com
Thu Mar 12 13:10:02 CET 2009

Hi Ivan,

The Zinwell manual didn't say anything about enabling account. My Freeradius is configured with default values, only things I changed was to use EAP/PEAP and freeradius, at radius database I configured tables NAS, Usergroup, radcheck ang groupreply(Auth-Type:=EAP).

Could you tell me thar have to be another think at GroupReply and suggest some nas devices?

Thanks.