strange problem with version 2.1.4

Fernando fbernal at um.es
Tue Mar 17 16:39:09 CET 2009

Hi all,

Since several months ago, I've been developing two new freeradius
modules, a non-eap module and a EAP module.  I made my development in
Freeradius 2.0.2 and all work fine, today I've decided to migrate my
modules to the new Freeradius version 2.1.4, no problems with the
migration. Compilation and installation successfully.

After the installation, I run my modules but a strange error has appear.
Whether I run my non-EAP module without load my EAP module it works fine
but whether I load my EAP module the non-EAP module crash. Showing this
message:

[Switching to Thread -1212175680 (LWP 19702)]
0xb7c781ec in ?? () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6

So, I don't know what is happening. The EAP module works properly with
the non-EAP module loaded. The modules haven't dependencies between each
other.

What could be happening? Why when the EAP module is loaded the non-EAP
module crash in libc.so.6?? Any ideas?

In freeradius 2.0.2 works prefectly. why in 2.1.4 fails?