Reply-Name/Message with own values (FR 2.0.5)

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Mar 19 20:29:35 CET 2009

>I would like to change the reply-Messages of sqlcounter. Looked in the list and the www, but
>there was not really a useful info. And like always I can not solve the problem.
>
>Tried :
>
>sqlcounter Duration {
>        counter-name = Duration
>                check-name = Card-Duration
>                sqlmod-inst = sql
>                key = User-Name
>                reset = never
>                reply-message = "Hail Satan"

Adding that config line would require source code changes.  Patches are
welcome.

>Is there a list somewhere, where I can see the reply-names with corresponding reply-messages ?

Reply-Message has reset configuration item not reply-name hardcoded in it.

>Is there a way to change these messages ? most of our customers are germans and their english is worse than mine.
>It would be nice to give them german messages and spanish for the spanish.

Use unlang in Post-Auth-Type REJECT:

if(reply:Reply-Message == "Your maximum never usage time has been
reached") {
     update reply {
          Reply-Message = "Something else"

Ivan Kalik