ldap+freeradius

David N'DAKPAZE lndakpaze at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:15:24 CEST 2009

Please now i have a new problem; i use an Active Directory database and when
i do a radtest, it is always access-reject like this:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 172.41.10.71 port 42678, id=153,
length=61
        User-Name = "azerty5"
        User-Password = "xxxxxxxxx"
        NAS-IP-Address = 172.30.10.71
        NAS-Port = 1812
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "azerty5", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
++[files] returns noop
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.  Authentication
may fail because of this.
++[pap] returns noop
No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request:
Rejecting the user
Failed to authenticate the user.
Login incorrect: [azerty5/xxxxxxxx] (from client SRV-RADIUS port 1812)
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT {...}
[attr_filter.access_reject]     expand: %{User-Name} -> lndakpaze
 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
Delaying reject of request 0 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 0
Sending Access-Reject of id 153 to 172.30.10.71 port 42678
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
Cleaning up request 0 ID 153 with timestamp +7

thank you for your help