RFE configure script report

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 19 03:54:31 CEST 2009

Damjan wrote:
> Can the ./configure script be made to report at the end what modules it
> found it can build. The ./configure output does have this information
> but it's not easy to follow.

  Sure.  Send a patch to configure.in.

  Or, look at Make.inc after configure is done.  It will have a list of
20-30 modules.

  There is really few good solutions here.  If the list of modules is
printed all on one line, it will wrap across 4-5 lines, and be
unreadable.  If it's listed one module per line, it will likely fill the
terminal window, and cause the earlier modules to scroll off of the top.

  I would suggest simple re-directing the output of "configure" to a
file, and then grep'ing that for what you need.